Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Brush Cards For Atv How Do I Make A Straight Line Using The Brush Or Pencil Tool In Illustrator?

How do I make a straight line using the Brush or Pencil tool in Illustrator? - brush cards for atv

I'm trying to get a head start on my card, but I'll be damned if I draw a straight line. I lost a lot of time looking for the answer online and a support center for Adobe is unnecessary in this case. I'm new to Illustrator - Pen Tool makes me want to give up your life!

Any response? Thanks

1 comments:

Herbert said...

1 - With the pen tool

2 - Click on the first point define (no drag - this creates a curve)

3 - Hold \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; Shift> and click on the following point. By pressing the Shift key to a straight line to draw.

4 - to add elements such as. For the latter, it is possible that the line of the first to create a line of 90 degrees.

Instead of using the pen tool to create a framework for the limits is to use the rectangle tool, a simple experiment. And remember, you can always select the direct selection tool (white arrows) on individual items and move them (for more precise movement with the arrow keys on the keyboard).

If you are straight lines clearly established after the second point, to draw the instruments of change and return to the Pencil tool.

Guides (View -> Smart Guides) can be very useful, even on straight lines and adapted to create. Some people are frustrated by the constant stream of directories as possible, but.

Post a Comment