Sunday, December 27, 2009

What Doe Mucus Look Like Problems With Pregnant Doe?

Problems with pregnant doe? - what doe mucus look like

There may be more responsive. I helped and goats give birth, but this area. It happened at the end of the season last year.
So 3 days ago, there was halted for about two and contractions. Without mucus. She eats very well. The udder is full. Ligiments can not feel, but perhaps because it is new for me. I saw the little kicks and three days ago, one morning and feel nothing yestday little, so I know this is not a false pregnancy. It has changed a lot of weight in the last two days. I mean it really is.
Normally, I would call my vet that they have a child, and I know of no other veteran of approximately 5 hours from here.

1 comments:

Everbely said...

She would have had their children at this time. Children often have to wait until you're really worrying about. You may also be a problem. Perhaps it is only dialating. This is usually because the child does not show up correctly. Perhaps you have a twisted uterus.
Or would a series that will take their own sweet time.
I wash at Lube, and check your cervix begins diallate. If the problem is a child mispresented cause the cervix to diallate, which often enough to start things.
If that does not go ahead and call your veterinarian. Maybe you can by what you have to do that could help, or help another vet.
Best of luck. I've been there.

Post a Comment